The following closures will be happening at Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing Center:
- Monday, November 11: Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing will be closed, no programs are scheduled
- Thursday, November 22 – Sunday, November 25: Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing will be closed, no programs are scheduled
Additionally, the following rental space tour times are cancelled:
- November 8: Rental Scheduled
- November 10: Rental Scheduled
- November 13 & 15: Floor Maintenance
- November 22: Thanksgiving Holiday
- November 24: Office Closure
Serving the boating community
for 30 years
The Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing Center is a Seattle Parks and Recreation facility whose programs are co-sponsored by the Mount Baker Boating Advisory Council. The Council is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization made of up of volunteers who are dedicated to the success of this facility, as expressed in our mission statement.
Sign up for Team Updates
Rowing is an incredible experience! A sense of accomplishment and pride are gained as individuals rowing in a boat come together to row effectively as one.
Come sail with us! Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing Center offers classes in single small dinghy sailboats as well as instruction on a 19ft centerboard sailboat perfect for family outings.