iCrew Rower Account Management
iCrew is a web-based application which tracks paperwork, attendance, test results, regatta registrations and lineups in one comprehensive database.
Only information relevant to the implementation of Mount Baker Rowing Programs is stored in iCrew, including: name, email, year of birth, USRowing member number, school, grade, and ZIP code (these last two are optional and for carpool purposes).
Your information will not be shared among other iCrew members unless you choose to do so. You must opt-in to information sharing, if you wish, for carpool or other purposes.
Only Mount Baker staff will have access to your information. Staff will adhere to City of Seattle Privacy guidelines, which include never sharing information with outside organizations.
Instructions for signing up are available here
USRowing Membership and Waiver Portal
USRowing is recognized by the United States Olympic Committee as the National Governing Body for rowing in the United States.
In order to compete in any USRowing sanctioned event, athletes must complete the online waiver.
In order to compete at the USRowing Northwest Regional Championships or the USRowing National Championships, athletes must become paid members of USRowing.
- Go to the online US Rowing Membership Portal
- Under “Individuals,” select “Join” (even if you already have an existing account).
- Enter the athlete’s last name, birth date, email, etc.
- In the “Club or Team Name” box, search “Mt. Baker” to find Mt. Baker Junior Crew
- Enter GS3YN in the “Club Code” box (must be ALL CAPS)
- Click “Search”
- Select the correct athlete record and click “Login”
- If your athlete is not listed, select “Not Listed Above” to create a new account.
- Choose your athletes’ name from the list. If your name is not listed, click “Not Listed Above” to create a new profile.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to login or create your account (you may need to reset your password if you’ve forgotten it).
- View and update your profile if necessary.
- From your profile page you can submit your Waiver or upgrade to paid membership.
- You have two choices, either choice will allow you to compete at all USRowing events:
- Choose “Basic Membership” and select the “Regatta Package” add-on. This is the less expensive option
- Choose “Championship Membership”. This includes some member benefits not included in the basic membership.
- Follow the prompts to sign your waiver and pay your dues