As we proceed through the pandemic, local infection rates, vaccination rates, and the latest science will continue to dictate the most prudent approach to safety. We will continue to adapt our policies as Seattle Parks and Recreation guidelines allow so we can get back to normal as soon as possible.
Hopefully the following information will help you understand more about our COVID guidelines.
As always, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
As of March 1, 2022, vaccinations verification is no longer required for participation in programming at Mount Baker.
- Masks and 6′ social distancing are encouraged during programming at Mount Baker, but are not required.
- Masks are required during youth team travel in buses or vans.
Direct Exposure and Positive Tests:
- Anyone who tests positive for COVID should:
- Reach out to Mount Baker at mount.baker @seattle.gov or at 206-386-1913. We will conduct contact tracing and inform anyone we determine to have been in direct contact.
- Participants who are fully vaccinated and are asymptomatic may return to programming after 5 days and must wear a mask for an additional 5 days
- Participants who are not vaccinated and are asymptomatic may return to programming after 10 days with a negative COVID test
- In the event of a confirmed case at Mount Baker:
- We will reach out immediately via phone to inform anyone determined to be in direct contact.
- We will reach out via email to anyone who may not have been in direct contact but may have been on site at the time of exposure.
- Seattle Parks may elect to cancel classes or close the facility for a day following an exposure. Notification of closure will be sent via email, on our website, and by phone if possible.