Hello participants, families, and friends of Mount Baker,
I am very pleased to announce that Mount Baker will reopen for limited programming on June 1, 2021. Here are some details, with more to come as we get closer to June:
- Rowing and sailing programs will occur in small groups of no more than 9 participants in singles or single handed sailboats. There may be opportunities for participants in shared households to use doubles or double-handed sailboats.
- Program focus will be on a “get in, practice, get out” model.
- Locker rooms will be closed to participants. Please arrive dressed and prepared to practice. Public restrooms will be available.
- Storage of personal items will be very limited and storage must be sanitized after use. We encourage participants to leave valuables at home.
- We ask that participants refrain from gathering at the facility before or after their session in order to limit the number of people on site.
- All participants will be required to pass a daily screening which will include a no-touch temperature check upon arrival at the facility.
- Required paperwork will be completely electronic through Adobe Sign. Details regarding this service will be available as the registration window approaches.
- All equipment will be disinfected prior to each class.
Registration for Spring activities beginning on June 1 will start on May 11 at noon, registration for Summer activities beginning on June 21 will start on June 1 at noon.
There are many more updates to come as we get closer to June, and as always please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to respond to you in a timely fashion. We are not yet working in the Mount Baker office, so phone calls are very likely to go unanswered for at least the next couple weeks.
I appreciate all your patience during the past 13 months and I can’t wait to see you all out on the water again.