Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing Center is seeking applicants for a Rowing Coach/Equipment Manager starting in early 2019. This is a 30-40 hr/week position with benefits. Job duties include:
- Oversight of Mount Baker’s rowing, sailing, and support equipment such as safety launches and trailers to ensure safe, optimal operation.
- Organization of boat storage space with an eye toward safety and efficiency
- Coaching early morning adult competitive and mid-morning adult recreational rowing programs
- Minimum 3 years competitive rowing coach experience
- Rigging experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Application deadline: January 11, 2019 or until position is filled
For more information and to apply, please visit the Associated Recreation Council jobs page.
Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing is seeking sailing and windsurfing instructors for 2019. Sailing courses run from April through September, windsurfing runs June through September. Adult classes are either weekday evenings or weekend afternoons. Youth camps are also available during the summer during the morning and afternoon. Pay rate is $17 – $20/hour, commensurate with experience.